I have to admit I am a very lazy chef.. this is not to say I don't like to cook.. I just like as little steps as possible so that I can get to the eating part 😜
Recipe - Ready In 30 Min
The beauty of a blended soup recipe is you don't need to spend a lot of time chopping everything too small/perfectly as it will all get thrown in the blender anyways. Just rough chop everything and throw it in the pot.
2 Large Sweet Potatoes Washed & Chopped * I leave skin on
1/2 Medium Onion Rough Chopped
1 Green Onion (Optional)
1/2 Inch Cube Of Ginger (Optional)
1 Tbs Oil (Avo, Coconut, Olive anything you prefer)
1 Clove Garlic
2 TBS Miso Paste
5 Cups Water
1/2- 1 TBS Sea Salt
Black Pepper To Taste
1/8 TSP Sriracha (Optional)
1/8 TSP Chili Flakes (Optional
1. Set Stove to Medium
2. Add Oil, Onions, garlic, ginger, and a tiny bit of sea salt. Sauté until translucent, and fragrant.
3. Add in sweet potato & sauté 2-3 min.
4. Add in 1 cup of water, mix everything together and cover for 8-10 min. If it starts to stick add a little bit more water, and cover until the sweet potato are soft enough to put a fork into.
4. Once sweet potatoes are a getting soft, add the rest of the water, miso paste, salt, chilis/sriracha, and cover. Bring element to med- med/high and simmer for 20 min.
5. Once potatoes are nice and soft, stir everything together, remove from heat and transfer the content of the pot to a blender, or use an immersion blender to pureé soup.
6. Transfer puréed soup back to the pot.
7.Set pot to very low, and leave covered for as long as you like.
Taste to see if the soup needs more salt, adding it in 1/2 tsp at a time until you are happy with it.
8. I like to add a little bit of my Aura Collagen Creamer for extra protein, collagen, and Mct for fat burning, and cravings. You can pick some up here for 20% off with my code LUVSTEFANI https://youraura.ca/luvstefani
Tips: I usually like to let all the flavours marry for at least an hour, but the soup will be ready to eat once you finish blending it.
Try topping with some chopped cilantro, or extra chilli flakes/ sriracha if you like it spicy.
This also pairs amazing with some avocado toast, for a super satisfying vegan lunch or dinner.
Make sure to tag in your instagram stories, and your healthy recipes, and creations. I absolutely love seeing you guys make my recipes.
Hope you enjoy!!
💕💕 Luv Stefani ✨💕✨